Translate

Monday, October 26, 2009

SALMA HAYEK DISLIKES HER BODY

Salma Hayek doesn't like her curvaceous body and is always surprised when people think she is sexy.

Salma Hayek doesn't think she has a sexy body.

The actress - widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood - doesn't like her curves and says people only think she's got a great figure because she dresses well.

She said: "I won a 'Best Body Award' from Fitness Magazine and I was too embarrassed to accept it. I actually don't have a good body, but if everybody thinks so, I guess it means I'm a good actress. I have acted the part of the girl who has a very good body. If you know how to dress, there's some tricks you can pull."

Salma thinks people's definition of what is attractive and what is ugly is too determined by the fashion world.

She added: "What do we call ugly now? It's anybody that is not super-skinny and really tall. Some people think they're ugly just because they don't reach that standard. I personally have seen a lot of really skinny tall models that maybe I think are ugly and they need to eat a little to look healthy."